Exhibit With Us
THE NBM SHOW is THE place to showcase your product lines and services to industry professionals.
But don’t take our word for it—hear what exhibitors have to say!
Attendees of THE NBM SHOW are entrepreneurial graphics professionals actively looking for new vendors, equipment and product expansion ideas.
They come to THE NBM SHOW to…
- Discover new suppliers and product lines
- Meet with current suppliers face-to-face
- Find new distributors/dealers
- Research crossover markets to expand business
- Attend education/training classes
- Interact with industry peers
Their product interests include:
They are eager to learn and ready to buy:
- 2 out of 3 attendees are planning to expand their product line and/or services they offer*
- 89% recommend or have final decision authority for purchases*
- 70% will make a purchase at the show or within 90 days
*Certified Audience Statement, Arlington, TX, March 2014
View the available floor plans and select your preferred booth location:
Reserve Exhibit Space
Exhibiting at THE NBM SHOW is one of the best and most cost effective ways to meet these buyers and ensure your products are included in their purchasing decision!
The Training by Exhibitors program is a powerful approach to educating your buyer, showcasing your product capabilities and building valuable, profitable relationships with your customers in the critical early stages and throughout their purchasing decision process--it's content marketing at its best! Combine the influence of your educational class with the resources in your booth, and you have a powerful combination creating lasting impact before, during, and after the sale is made!
The Marketing Machine Never Stops…check out the PDF's below to see how we marketed THE NBM SHOWS.
2020 Show Schedule
Santa Clara, CA - Feb. 7-8, 2020
Irving, TX - Mar. 12-14, 2020
Providence, RI - May 15-16, 2020 - Canceled
Indianapolis, IN - Jun. 11-13, 2020
Richmond, VA - Jul. 17-18, 2020
Long Beach, CA - Aug. 13-15, 2020
Cleveland, OH - Sep. 25-26, 2020
Charlotte, NC - Nov. 5-6, 2020