“How to Position Your Transfers”
With beginning heat pressers, the most common question is “How do I know where to position transfers on the shirt?” Please join us at this seminar as we will address that challenge! If you apply heat transfer vinyl, screen printed, digital or rhinestone transfers, the method is the same.
You will learn:
- How to position transfers on a full front, left chest, a sleeve and a leg.
- The pros and cons of four transfer positioning tools.
- Unique positioning that can power profits.
About Transfer Express
Based in Mentor, Ohio, Transfer Express®, Inc. manufactures custom heat applied transfers that apply with a heat press to apparel and more. Our transfers are used by athletic apparel dealers, T-shirt retailers, and many other markets in the U.S. and Canada. We are also a provider of blank apparel.
We are your one-stop shop for decorating apparel.
Our screen printed transfers offer a cost-efficient method to decorate apparel with a screen printed look without the hassle of the screen printing process.
In addition to heat applied transfers, we offer much of what is needed to help you operate a successful T-shirt business, including:
- Heat presses: Hotronix® & MAXX®
- Heat press accessories
- Marketing kits for your business
- Educational videos and articles