“Mastering Multi-Decoration with a Vinyl Cutter”
Digital Art Solutions
Master the process of creating profitable multi-decoration apparel and personalized products using a vinyl cutter and a heat press. The class will focus on the core production and design skills required to maximize your productivity. This class is project based. We will walk you step-by-step through various multi-decoration projects from start to finish.
- Mastering the basics of a vinyl cutter with heat applied graphics films.
- Rhinestone multi-decoration using the template technique developed by Digital Art Solutions.
- Producing monograms for wearables as well as customized gift items such as drinkware.
- Producing multi-decoration apparel by combining glitter vinyl, rhinestones and metallic heat press films.
- Producing highly profitable rhinestone and vinyl decals.
See firsthand the Digital Art Solutions Multi-Decoration System. Multi-decoration apparel is the fastest growing and most profitable trend in apparel decoration and personalization. Successfully implementing multi decoration apparel into your business will provide you the most rapid return on investment in the industry.
About Digital Art Solutions
Digital Art Solutions was founded by the brother and sister team of Craig and Nicole Mertens to provide products and services to companies in the apparel decoration, sign making, awards and promotional products industries. Digital Art Solutions’ approach to building a profitable business is based on a concept called ASSET. (A)rtwork + (S)oftware + (S)upport +(E)quipment + (T)raining = Success. As an established industry leader, Digital Art Solutions has been providing production-ready digital artwork, add-on software for CorelDRAW®, and multi-decoration imprinting systems to the industry for the last 25 years. Digital Art Solutions is the inventor of the process of creating rhinestone heat transfers and rhinestone decals with a vinyl cutter. Digital Art Solutions hosts free online training classes from the digitalartsolutions.com website three times per week.